Friday 19 October 2007

Introduction

In the ten years I have been in the area, I have seen such sights as a peacock butterfly being chased out of a hedge in December by a hungry sparrow, a pair of muntjacs, stag and doe, munching apples at the bottom of the garden and stag beetles emerging from the 'loggery' surrounding the pond. The garden has been haunted by a completely bald fox, that I cured with the aid of homeopathy, thanks to the National Fox Welfare Society, and I am entertained daily by the antics of a woodpigeon called Open Heart Surgery! Some of these posts are taken from another blog of mine, so apolpogies to anyone who has already read some of the adventures. As studying nature means a lot to me, I have decided to separate the subjects and from now on, my wildlife posts will appear at this blog address.

No comments: